Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bunny Cake

On Good Friday the girls and I went to visit my folks and have some fun time with my niece, Delaney. The girls colored eggs and kept Delaney entertained. After lunch we were planning to see the new Hannah Montana movie. I made a Bunny Cake for Delaney. Her comment was, "I would like to smoosh my face right in it." Sarah told her that she was thinking the same thing. This was a fun time and will be cherished because later that afternoon - our hometown was hit by deadly tornados. The girls and I were lucky to not be in Murfreesboro at the time, but the sight of the devastation is something that will stay with us for years to come. I've attached a picture of the Bunny Cake. I will post thoughts on the Good Friday tornados later. Until then I will continue to be thankful for my home and loved ones. Please continue to pray for all those who were impacted by the F4 tornados that affected the lives of so many Rutherford County residents.

No comments: