Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

For the girls, the highlight of Christmas Eve is opening their gifts from each other. Emily gave Sarah the book, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Sarah gave Emily a $15 Itunes gift card.

It was a quiet and relaxing day at home. We played many rounds of Blokus a new game the girls got from Count Down Santa. (I asked Emily when could I stop Count Down Santa and she told me after she graduates from High School.) I baked desserts for Christmas Day dinner at Jeff and Lori's home. The Waggoners stopped by to visit and brought goodies.

In the evening, we attended Christmas Eve service at Tuckers Crossroads United Methodist Church (the church my brother pastors) and St. Marks (our home church). Both services were beautiful. We finished the night with more rounds of Blokus. Now it is bedtime!!

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: