Monday, March 15, 2010

America's Best Cheelreading Competition

This weekend we traveled to Gatlinburg for our final out of town competition!! First I have to say that I enjoyed this competition. Kudos to the America's Best organization for a great experience.
Now time for me to brag! :)

Senior Squad before competing on Saturday


The Senior Squad competed first this time and rocked the house both days. I am proud of the athletes. They looked awesome upon that stage. Congratulations for taking home 1st place and winning jackets!! Job well done!
Senior Squad with National Champions
banner and wearing their jackets.


Sarah with some of her friends on the Junior Squad.

The Junior Squad competed against four other teams. What can I say, both days the girls rocked too! Sarah was in rare form and received compliments from many of the parents for her whole performance (the facials were priceless). The Juniors took home 2nd place and I couldn't be more proud of them! Again - job well done!

Sarah with Junior Squad member, Isabella.


No comments: