Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Next Generation of Showers

A few weeks ago our family celebrated my second cousin, Jennifer's, upcoming wedding. Family gathered at my house for a bridal shower. It is so strange to see the next generation carrying on. This will be a first of many showers that will be held for my cousin's children, my brother's daughter and my own daughters. Emily told me that she thought I was too old to be doing the showers. I laughed and told her that it was my time to be doing them. Thanks to my co-hostesses: Mom, Lori, Judie and Heather! :)

The food....yummy!!

Guests.....

more guests....

even more guests.

One of the prizes was a pizza cutter. Jennifer was thrilled to get this one item. Ever since she had moved into her new home, she had been without a pizza cutter.


This quilt was made by Jennifer's future mother in-law. This is her first quilt. She did a great job!! It is all of Jennifer's favorite colors.

Giving Hugs - Jennifer has always been great about giving thank you hugs!!

No comments: