Monday, April 25, 2011

Beauty after the Storm

Last week was a scary and crazy week for my family.  Jeff had some trouble while in the hospital and gave us a big scare.  He is okay now - not perfect but okay.  The girls and I were busy with school, work, cheer practice and then the cheer banquet for Elite Energy All-Stars.  Tommy was just busy period!! 

On Saturday, I took a mental, emotional, and physical break.  I did nothing but laundry, some booster club stuff, and watched television.  Saturday evening Tommy, Sarah and I went to the Murfreesboro Block Party on the Murfreesboro square and enjoyed listening to Sidewalk Prophets.  It was a relaxing way to spend the evening after a very difficult week.  Late Saturday night there was rain, thunder and lightening. 

THEN.....

Sunday morning we woke to a glorious day - Easter!  My girls put on their new dresses and asked me to take some pictures of them.  Here are the pictures and what I call the beauty after the storm (literally and physically)......





They ARE what is beautiful in my life!!

No comments: